Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Where Have I been?

     Well, I had started this blog, to go over the things I was learning at Kent fashion school, but I got swapped with the college life. So, I couldn't give this blog my full attention.

...but I decided that I should at least do 5 post a months. So, that's my goal! I will probably end November with a catch up on what I have been doing.

So, What have I been doing?

-Well I take 5 classes (17 credit hours).

  • Math
  • College Writing
  • Fashion Drawing
  • Flat Pattern
  • Elementary Japanese 
     I'll go into deeper discussion about the fashion classes on a later date. I have been stressed this whole semester, It's like I couldn't get the grip on how fast and hard sophomore year of the fashion school year. So, I know my grades are not where that should be and my GPA is probably going to do down, but other then that I have been helping my roommate with her side fashion school, and fashion products. I been tryin to find a job, so I could finally get off campus and have an apartment. 

I'll be showing more of this semester soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment