Monday, May 7, 2012

Starts now...

Name: Jazmyne Yates
Age: 18 

Hey, I started this blog as in hope to inspire, educate, and interest people to know what it's like to be a fashion major, or just be in fashion. I have just finished my first year at Kent State University as a fashion major!! YAY :) lol Just bought my first sewing machine ready for this4month long summer!

Goals 
For the blog:
  • Get a lot info on Kent State, and what they are doing as a fashion school.
  • Show some of the things I do in class, and information on fashion courses I take.
  • Complain about my life, and what I am doing to promote myself. 
  • Show a bunch art, because I love ART!!
For Me:
  • Go on a workout plan for the summer. 
  • Make a lot outfits for the summer!
  • Study up fashion information.

No comments:

Post a Comment