Friday, May 11, 2012

Fashion Classes: Fashion Fundamentals

Fashion Courses 

So, I got through my first year of fashion, it almost killed me in some courses but not this one! :) At Kent State, we're require to take a course call Fashion Fundamental. It is a super easy course, and very informational. It really helped in courses to come.

Fashion Fundamentals:
  • Talks about the background of fashion and different looks throughout the years.
  • Talk about all the jobs in the fashion industry.
  • How the whole production scenes goes, and steps it takes to start in the fashion industry. 
  • What it really means to be a fashion designer. 
  • A lot more!
I really enjoyed this course, and I keep notes, and stuff I got from this class because it gives a lot knowledge about what your going to get into as a fashion design major and when you get out in the work place. Something all freshman should get expressed to them. 

Book we used :

No comments:

Post a Comment